I saw this posted on Facebook and thought it was really inspiring. I am posting it here. 

I am writing the above below in case someone is unable to see the above. I am also giving links to a site so one can read the Bible verses. It is linked to the King James Bible Online site.


God picks you from the patch and brings you in

        John 5:16 

He washes all the dirt off of you 

        2 Corinthians 5:17

He opens you up and scoops out all the yucky stuff. He removes the seeds of doubt, fear, hate and greed.

        Romans 6:6

He carves you a new smiling face.

        Psalm 71:23

He puts His light inside of you to shine for all the world to see.

        Matthew 5:16




TomLeeM


2024 / 10 / 16





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lord, Teach Me And Help Me:

Part Two of My Trip to the Museum of the Bible in Washington DC

The Lord's Pressence